- A 100% prepayment of the total room cost including taxes is required to secure your reservation. Holiday Season, Dec 24th to January 3rd, a Full non-refundable payment is required. Once the booking has been processed, you will receive a Reservation Confirmation email that outlines a summary of your booking. Please review the information carefully and contact us if you have any questions or require any changes at email@example.com. This email will also include important information that we urge you to read to ensure your travel to Puerto Aventuras is issue free.
- Please review our Cancellation Policy below. Securing your reservation with a credit card means you accept the terms of our Cancellation Policy.
- Our hotel accepts cash (Mexican Pesos, US Dollars and Euros), and credit card (Visa, Master Card and American Express). Traveler’s checks are not accepted.
- We require a four-night minimum booking for holiday reservations during the Christmas and New Years holiday period (December 24th – January 3rd).
- We recommend that all of our guests purchase Travel Insurance, which is generally inexpensive, but can really save a lot of emotional distress if an unforeseen event occurs.
**Subtotal may include but not limited to Private Chef bookings, spa treatments, spa products, special guest requests, etc
- Cancellations made 5 days or more prior to arrival date, no cancellation fee applies and the deposit is fully refundable.
- Cancellations made 4 days or less prior to arrival date, as well as a No Show, and early departures, a 50% penalty fee will apply.
- Cancellations made for Holiday Season, Dec 24th to January 3rd, a full stay fee will apply.
- We do not issue refunds or credits for flight cancellations, due to any circumstances. Please take out Travel Insurance to protect against flight cancellations.
- Any changes to your reservation must be received no less than 5 days prior to your original arrival date via email, and changes are subject to availability.
- There are no refunds or credits issued for reservation changes within 4 days of the arrival date that reduce the number of nights stayed.
- There are no refunds or credits issued for early checkouts.
- Villas Aqua is not liable for any other costs, evacuation or inconveniences caused by a tropical storm or hurricane or other catastrophic event.
- Cancellation policies does not apply for Non-Refundable Rates
Villas Aqua in Puerto Aventuras and its employees shall not liable for any damages caused mentally or physically as a result of, or in connection with:
- Any delays or cancellations. In the event of a traveler becoming ill during a vacation, or having to cut their vacation short, all hospital and medical expenses are the traveler’s responsibility.
- Monetary crises, social unrest, political or labor problems, economic changes, electrical outages due to weather, mechanical maintenance or construction difficulties, for any claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays or loss of enjoyment, of any nature or kind whatsoever resulting from events beyond our or a supplier’s reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of Nature (hurricanes, mudslides, earthquakes), flight cancellations or changes, strikes, labor disputes, lockouts, threats or acts of terrorism, acts of war or declared war, hurricanes or weather conditions, diseases or epidemics/pandemics, novel or unexpected conditions and local laws.
- Absence of travel documents, visas, passports, health certificates where required. Villas Aqua in Puerto Aventuras is not responsible for advisement of travel and entry requirements.
- Loss of items that are not secured in the hotel safe, or for losses incurred when rooms are not locked.
- Please take out travel insurance. Villas Aqua in Puerto Aventuras shall not be liable for any damages caused mentally or physically as a result of, or in connection with the change or cancellation on any of the services, activities, menus, schedules, special promotions advertised or promoted by any means.
Villas Aqua is happy to welcome pets and offer services dedicated to them. Just let us know if you are traveling with your fluffy partner while you’re making your reservation. We’ll be happy to prepare a special welcome.
- Only dogs accepted (preferable).
- Pets should be friendly and not aggressive.
- Pets must be clean and must not have fleas.
- Guests should proof of current vaccinations at check in.
- The only areas allowed for pets to do their necessities is in the parking area and round about in front of reception. Gardens in the pool area and beach are prohibited.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets. All pets waste has to be placed into an individual plastic bag which can be bought at any supermarket. And it has to be placed in the designated trash cans outside the property. It is strictly prohibited to place plastic bags with pet waste on the halls or inside the condo outside trash cans.
- Guests should remove the pet from the room during housekeeping.
- The hotel will provide special dishes to feed the pets, and it is strictly forbidden to use any hotel dish for that purpose.
- Pets cannot be left unattended in rooms.
- Pets are not permitted to enter the pools.
- Pets must be leashed while in common areas of the hotel, no exception.
- Pets are not allowed on the furniture or beds ($30 to $60 USD fine, if a special cleaning is needed).
- It is forbidden to use any hotel linens, towels, mats, pillows, or cushions, as bed for the pets or to clean pets waste of any kind.
- Most prefer that guests do not bathe their pet in the hotel shower.
- Not following any of the rules described here may incur a fine of up to $50 USD per incident.
$75 USD plus taxes per night for Pets
COVID-19 Update Measures
YOUR COMFORT AND PROTECTION IS OUR PRIORITY
In Villas Aqua we want you to feel safe, so we have implemented the following measures:
- Daily guest and employee temperature checks.
- Mandatory face mask use for employees in all areas at all times.
- Rooms Sanitization with chemical products in daily cleaning.
- Constant sanitization of all areas with special products that meets the requirements of the authorities.
- Sanitization mats at the entrance of the lobby and restaurant.
- Sanitizing gel available in reception and restaurant for employee and guest use.
- Sanitization of tables before and after each service.
- Healthy social distance signals in common use areas (reception, restaurant, employee dining room).
- Health protocol in case any employee presents any symptoms related to COVID-19.